Hi Beautiful family:
It has being a while since my last entry. During the time that has passed I had my 60th birthday and my hubby took me for a small treat which will tell later. My awesome friend from the UK, Pamela, has send me the most adorable and priceless gift. Is a book that contains 1001 Promises from God. Is from all the promises that the Lord has made us, as we seek Him in prayer and intimacy. Is really wonderful to know that there is someone beyond our comprehension that has nothing , just LOVE for all of us and wants us to have all He promise in His Word. Family is good to have such a divine book which all the promises, if you can get one, and read it every day to get to know our Lord and His LOVE for You.
Seek Him until you find HIM.
God bless you and keep you,
Yesterday afternoon I sat to make a painting and for the first time I did the technique with knife. I was thinking about the beautiful creation our Lord has made for us to enjoy, specially the dawn, when the sun is going down there are the most beautiful colors ever display by our nature. I try to make a dawn sun and with the inspiration of a picture which was faded I try to copy it with bright colors like we see it in the Caribbean Island of Puerto Rico, were I was born.
We are very blessed by the Lord with colors. Colors of the tropical plants that we have all year long, color of the sea, which changes according of the area of the island you are at. The west side of the island the sand is very white and many surfers go to surfing due to the waves we have on that area. North the sea is beautiful as well, sand not as white as the west, but is a beautiful neutral sand color.
Sweet Family, next time you are outside and is dawn, please check to see what kind of beauty the Lord give you in your area and what colors can you see. Give thanks to the Lord for all He has given us, for His mercy endures for ever as well as His LOVE.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He shine His face over you,
With much love in Jesus for you,
Hi Sweet Family,
This morning when I checked my text, for my surprise there was a good news text from my friend Pamelita. She texted me that with the help of Jesus she walk out into her patio for a long patio walk. She walked a good way down her drive way and back to the house through the front door and into the bathroom. Long walk for her non-stop. She has not done this is ages. Confined to the chair and bed. But the Lord Jesus is granting healing. Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
It does not ends there. While I was writting my dream with her, about her walking. I realized this was around 5:45 am when I went to the bathroom and back to bed after my husband left for work. I did see her walking and she will look at me through a lens, a glass lens from a camera. I sensed in my spirit, that I did see her in the spirit walking, it was not a dream.. How great is the Lord, allowing me to see her in the spirit in one of her most exciting moments in her life right now. Alleluya! Glory to God, Praise be the name of Jesus for ever. Amen!
All we need is faith to see miracles happen. May the Lord bless you and keep you. With Love,
You may be wondering what is that which I just painted? Let me explain , Thanks,
- While I was in prayer the other day, I was praying the Mercy Chaplet. I saw in my heart the face of Jesus with the Crown of Thorns, immediately I know it was for painting it. When I finished I ask the Lord if that was going to be my next painting? “Yes”, He responded. Ok Lord, I will. It took me a few days before I started the painting. I was not sure how to paint Jesus,but, with the Holy Spirit everything is possible. He helped. It took me many hours and many days to do this. Every day as I did approach the painting, oh boy! There were things that I needed to change to bring the real passion of Jesus.
- When I did the first picture, He had no bruises at all, expect one or two in His cheeks. Next day, I sit again, things to change, it when on and on, until today. I needed to finish it was an urgency in my spirit. As you can see is nothing like you see around with no bruises at all and a few drops of blood here and there. Well that is not the case. When He was in front of the High Priest and all the 70 men that belong to the Sanhedrin and each one of them slap Him in the face. Then He was sent into prison before they took Him to Pontius Pilot. On the way to the dungeon, he was put into chains, as He was going down into the dungeon they drag Him from His feet, so His head bounced in the steps of the blocks stair. Can you feel the pain? I can.
- In the cell they cast him into the floor and stretch Him from the feet and hands, He also was hang with a slippery nut made in the rope. That torture was painful to Him that He cry blood. They made Him stand in a burned metal shit that was beaming red, His feet were burned. They sat Him in a chair with sharp pointy nails causing Him many wounds and then they pour on His wounds melted lead and resin and made Him sit back into the chair for more and deeper wounds. They even pierced holes in His uprooted bear. Of course He will not eve look like Him anymore.
- I was doing the Mercy Chaplet a while ago and finished my painting I started to shake, now knowing all he suffered for you, for me, for the world. It was a different feeling today, I could see clearly in my heart all He did suffer for us. When He was scourged it was not with a regular wit we see around. yes, made of leather, but the ends where having jutted with sharp nails, some looking like hooks, also pieces of glass, stones, and any sharp object they could find. His skin was taken away of his back and maybe deeper, taking muscles aways and being able to see His bones. Now, this is the real passion of Jesus. Carrying a heavy cross with burned feet, body broken, hardly being able to see were He was going. Of course He was going to fall. He needed help carrying the cross. The soldiers saw it and that is why Simon was asked and told,” No, You will help”. He didn’t want to help. The Lord moved him in mercy. So you see know……what a different version this one is. Take it to heart, and meditate in His passion constantly and give Him thanks for that demonstration of LOVE for you and me and the whole world.
- Why I felt the urgency to finished today? My friend Lydia text me that her brother died yesterday. This is the urgency. I dedicate this painting not only to all that pray and meditate on the Passion of Christ, but also to DeGoul, Lydia’s brother. RIP.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, May He shine His face toward you.
I have to tell you that the Lord do know what are your needs as He gives you assignments for his Kingdom. He has given hints and confirmation that He wants me making paintings for His glory. I just have a small kit of acrylics paints from a long time ago which I purchased once and have no idea now for what. This is what I have used for my angel painting. For the painting I’m doing now I needed some other colors that I don’t have. Yesterday I went grocery shopping after my check up and I stop in a craft shop to see what they offer. I found all kinds of goodies. Paints from $2.99 each up to $79.99 each. I was in awe seeing the prices of some tubes, that most be quite a paint in acrylics. But way down in the shelf was this kit of 48 small, but not to small, tubes of paint. The price was very right to what I had in my purse to spend. I took it and two other brushes, and when I went to pay, the cashier and I talk about painting. It was a fun conversation and I even show her my angel and few others from my phone. She ask me if I was working on something new, and I explain to her what I’m working at right now. I also mention that all of this was led by the Holy Ghost. She has not ring yet my item. She comes and I asked ” How many times I have come to her store? None, I reply. She grab a 50% coupon out of the drawer and voila, I got 50% discount. What better than that? Jesus move her heart to not just give a discount, but a 50% discount. I was singing to the Lord of happiness. That is the God we serve. Thank you Jesus.
God bless you all and may this testimony help increase your faith.
Love you all,
Today during a text message I felt to draw and paint an angel to the person that was texting me. I told her and then I ask the Lord for inspiration and to do it with me. I have never ever used acrylic paint before, but have done a few pastels painting. I think they are a bit messy, but like them bunches. So as I was looking at the canvas I decided, well it has to be by the Holy Ghost, to call my angel The Healing Angel. I did a received a text when I started painting my background but decided not to read it until done. Well I finished three hours later and the photo is the finished product. Check my text and the person told me was not feeling well, so imagine that me painting a healing angel send by the Lord to heal whom was not feeling well.
I dedicate this painting to a very good friend and a prayer warrior that is going through many trials, but the Lord has all under control and all will end soon for the glory of Jesus. Thank You Lord. Sweet Lady this painting is for you. Love you to the moon and back.
God bless you all, Vianni
Hi Sweet Family;
A few weeks ago, maybe now is two month I had a dream with Jesus telling me to GUARD MY HEART. As the night went on and my husband I were sleeping I saw a bunch of beautiful flowers with very intense colors. Colors that you see in the painting. This flowers were coming down to earth from the sky, also some swirly things made of a thin metal. As the flowers were coming down to earth Jesus was telling me To Guard My Heart. I saw my chest open and my heart was beating and a flower came and make inside my chest, surrounding my heart a marble box and had the flower as the cover. The flowers and the swirly were entering into the hearts of Christians all over the world. Jesus kept repeating many times Guard Your Heart, I did also out loud because i woke up in the midst of the night repeating those words. My hubby never woke up and he is the kind that for any little noise he wakes up, but not that night as I was repeating the words Jesus was telling me.
Family is time to guard our hearts from all black things that are happening around us and only look at the Lord. No matter what you hear and see always remember that we know the end of the story. Jesus has everything under control. Don’t fear, He will never forsake His children and He is our shield.
God bless you and keep you,